PRIVACY STATEMENT AND POLICY
SVENIngenuity Inc., including its affiliates and subsidiaries, collectively referred to as “SVEN” is committed to protecting your privacy and values the confidentiality of your personal data or information. We may collect, or you may share personal data or information throughout your interaction or relationship with us. We would like to inform you that your privacy is important to us, and SVEN shall exert all reasonable efforts in protecting your personal data against unauthorize use or disclosure in accordance with the Data Privacy Act of 2012 and other regulations issued by the National Privacy commission of the Philippines and in line with the ISO/IEC 27001:2013 Information Security Management System.
SCOPE AND PURPOSE
This Privacy Statement and Policy applies to you and the personal data that we collect in our custody and within our control. This statement and policy outlines what data we may collect, how we may collect, use, process your data with us and other relevant information you need to know.
CHANGES OF THIS STATEMENT AND POLICY
SVEN reserves the right to modify and amend this statement and policy at anytime in its sole discretion. Any amendments or modifications to this statement and policy shall be posted on our website. SVEN is not obligated to inform you of any amendments or modifications. We encourage you to regularly review our Privacy Statement and Policy to keep yourself informed of such amendments.
You consent to the collection, use and processing of your personal data or information you voluntarily provide and/or was obtained by SVEN for the intended purpose entered by you to us.
DATA OR INFORMATION WE COLLECT
SVEN may collect, receive, use or process these personal data when reasonably necessary to perform our business function or processes and/or delivery of our services in a safe and effective manner in line with our information security policies.
The data or information we collect or received provided by you to SVEN is voluntary. You may be providing the following information but not limited to:
• Personally identifiable information (PIIs) voluntarily disclosed to us such as but not limited to your complete name, company, designation, home or work address, email address, contact numbers, zip codes, age, gender, preferences, interests, favorites, copies of your ID, and other personal information.
• Financial and or business information
• Resume, CV and other employment information
• Video and/or voice recordings and/or images captured through our security cameras when visiting our office, using our facilities and online communications or other form of communications with us
• Transactional and/or correspondence information between you and other party initiated thru our website or services
• Anonymous information such as IP addresses, type of browser you use, pages on our website that you visited, hardware and software information automatically or aggregately collected to maintain and improve quality of the service and provide general statistics
• Cookies, tags, pixels, web beacon or similar technologies to enhance your user experience with us and to ensure all functionality in our website are accessible .
• Other personal data or information necessary in transacting business with SVEN
HOW WE COLLECT OR ACQUIRE YOUR DATE OR INFORMATION
These data may be manually or automatically collected thru the following channels but not limited to:
• Visits on our website and/or use/access of our platforms and other online facilities maintained and operated by collected us
• Contracts, agreements and/or transactions entered with us
• Submission of web forms, application form, emails, inquiries, requests together with any attachments or supporting documents
USE OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA OR INFORMATION
The data or information collected from you may be used to:
• Conduct and process business transactions, fulfillment of contract and/or provide or deliver the services you have requested
• Process employment applications or any other applications intended to which you provide the data or information
• Verify your identity to prevent potentially prohibited or illegal activities such as fraud, spam, phishing attacks and other malicious activities
• Address inquiries and other related concerns and queries
• Inform you of products or services, potential new products or services available from SVEN, its affiliates, subsidiaries and partners
• Participate in survey or review to improve the services including but not limited to conducting studies and research
• Business and transactional purposes related to the purpose to which you provided the information including but not limited to audit requirements, compliance of information security and other internal policies, compliance of subpoena, lawful investigations and enforcement, government and regulatory reporting
• Any other purpose for which you have provided the information
SVEN does not sell, rent or least any collected personal data or information to third parties. SVEN may, form to time, contact you on behalf of external business partners about a particular offering that may be of interest to you. In those case, your unique personally indefinable information is not transferred to the third party. In additional, SVEN may share data with its affiliates or subsidiaries and trusted partners that help in the delivery the service to you or to help perform statistical analysis, sending your email or postal mail, providing customer support to arrangement for deliveries. All such affiliates, subsidiaries or partners are prohibited from using your personal data or information except to provide the service to SVEN and are required to maintain the confidentiality of your information unless you have entered into an agreement with such affiliate, subsidiary or partner what would directly allow them to use and disclose your personally identifiable information.
SVEN may disclose your personal data or information if we are required by law to do so. The foregoing notwithstanding, SVEN can (and you authorize us to) disclose any information about you to private entities, law enforcement agencies or government officials, as SVEN, in its sole discretion, believe necessary or appropriate to investigate, or resolve possible issues or otherwise required by law, regulation, legal process, or government request or to protect the security of SVEN or the public.
DATA STORAGE AND RETENTION
SVEN stores your personal data or information in both on-premises and cloud-based facilities and infrastructures. We will retain your personal data or information for as long as it is necessary or as required or permitted by applicable laws. You may request data deletion of your personal data within the reasonable requested date and/or as soon as it is reasonable to assume that such data for retention is no longer needed and no longer necessary for legal or business purposes that you intend to require.
PROTECTING YOUR PERSONAL DATA OR INFORMATION
SVEN implements appropriate methods or procedures (physical, technical and administrative including but not limited to policies and end-point securities) and takes reasonable steps to protect and secure your personal data and information. However, while security of transmission cannot be completely guaranteed over the public Internet, SVEN strives to implement protective measure to protect the security and integrity of your data and information. SVEN undergoes necessary cyber security assessment and other necessary certifications such as but not limited to ISO/IEC 27001:2013 Information Security Management System certification with yearly surveillance audit to sustain, enhance, implement information security standards and maintain the confidentiality, integrity and availability of the data or information.
If you have any concerns, requests or inquiries regarding your personal data or information, you may contact us thru email:
[Data Protection Officer]
or by mail at:
Attention: Data Protection Officer
SVEN HQ, 1485 Quezon Avenue, West Triangle, Quezon City, Philippines